What’s new at Lincoln Financial Field for the Eagles’ upcoming season
Lincoln Financial Field gets off-field additions for 2022 season. Fox Bet Lounge was renamed FanDuel Lounge. Unibet Landing opens in the main hall at the north end of the end zone and will feature a bar and televisions with live betting lines.
What’s New at Lincoln Financial Field
An email was sent to Philadelphia Eagles season ticket holders on August 10 giving them a preview of what’s new for the upcoming season.
On a media tour last year Catherine Carlsonthe Eagles’ senior vice president of revenue and strategy said:
“Our fans like to participate (in sports betting). It’s a natural choice. We want to create different opportunities for our different customers.
Fox Bet Lounge now FanDuel Lounge at Lincoln Financial Field
Ahead of the 2021 season, the Eagles launched the Fox Bet Lounge ahead of the 2021 season. The 4,000 square foot space and production studio accommodate 400 guests, has two levels, TVs throughout, a bar and plenty of seating. There are no betting kiosks. However, you can bet on your phone in a PA sports betting app anywhere in the state.
Access to the FanDuel lounge is membership only. Lincoln Financial Field FanDuel Lounge Membership includes:
- First viewing to watch the Eagles players enter the stadium.
- All-inclusive food and premium drinks from 3 hours before kick-off until 1 hour after the game
Fox Bet Lounge Membership Cost last season was $3,750 (lower tier) and $5,500 (upper VIP tier).
All fans 21 and over will have access to the Unibet Landing in the main lobby at the north end of Lincoln Financial Field. Unibet Landing has a full bar, high table and TVs with live betting lines. It opens 3 hours before kick off and will be open throughout the match.
In October 2019, the Eagles and Unibet announced a multi-year partnership which made Unibet a official casino partner. Unibet online casino has a Eagles Brand Blackjack and an online slot machine. These are the first casino games with a professional sports brand. Philadelphia Eagles Live Dealer Blackjack is available at New Jersey online casinos.
Benefits for Philadelphia Eagles Season Pass Holders
Exclusive 2022 benefits for Philadelphia Passholders connect them to the action even when they’re not at the Linc.
Eagles season ticket holders get cfree access to NFL+ Premium which usually costs $9.99 per month or $79 per year.
With NFL+ and NFL+ Premium, you can watch:
- Experience local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet.
- Off-market pre-season matches live on phone, tablet or TV.
- Game audio for all games.
- Free access to the NFL’s library of on-demand content, such as NFL movies and NFL Network programming.
Eagles season ticket holders will also receive a free ticket Red Zone mobile annual subscription.
Philadelphia Eagles sports betting and online casino partnerships
Timeline of Eagles sports betting and casino partnerships
- The Birds and Unibet have announced a multi-year partnership that has made Unibet a official casino partner.
- Fox Bet Lounge debuts at Lincoln Financial Field.
- DraftKings Field Club opens at Linc. It’s a dab pen by invitation only in the north end zone for DraftKings VIPs. Inside there are TVs and lounge chairs.
- FanDuel is now a corporate sponsor of the Philadelphia Eagles. The Fox Bet Lounge is now called the FanDuel Lounge.
- Unibet Landing in the main hall.
- Fox Bet is not listed as a founding partner or corporate sponsor on the Philadelphia Eagles website.
Philadelphia Eagles NFL Odds 2022
The Philadelphia Eagles enter the 2022 season with high expectations. After acquiring a wide receiver AJ Brown and what many hailed as a success NFL Draft, Eagles odds have changed at Pennsylvania Sportsbook. Their win total opened at 8.5 and is now 9.5 and the odds of winning the NFC East on some sportsbooks before the draft was +300. Now the Eagles are +160 in the DraftKings Sportsbook in Pennsylvania to win the NFC East.
Main image by Katie Kohler